Job Type: Project Based Employment
Noggin from Nick Jr. is a leading interactive learning service for families with young kids. We help children develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also give parents important tools to help their kids thrive. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels.
The Play-Along Video (“PAV”) team is one of several groups producing content for the Noggin app. The PAV team focuses on learning-led interactive media. All content produced by this group is guided by Noggin’s curriculum framework.
We are building a team of highly motivated, diverse and capable individuals who are eager to work in a startup-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative and innovative organization.
What We Need in an Production Assistant
We are seeking an Production Assistant to support the diverse needs of an uber busy PAV team. You are smart, creative, and have excellent time-management skills. You are supremely flexible and can pivot on a dime. We need an energetic PA who will provide support in a variety of ways so multifaceted individuals are definitely welcome!
- Support producers and associate producers with the creation, revision, and maintenance of all production documents including interactive design documents, logic flow charts and wireframes, logic and dialogue scripts; including:
Take and organize meeting notes
- Help build templates for scripts and IDDs
Add filenames to scripts
- Help create cue sheets, closed caption scripts, CMS records
- Assist with tracking as production iterates; includes keeping detailed notes as we update and organize scripts, audio, and design documents
- Operate in Wrike to schedule and maintain production deliverables
- Assist with audio-related production needs
Create and manage scratch audio
- Manage PAV Team’s character VO library-database. Assist with clipping character VO, downloading and managing series audio stems
Review and vet animation and audio inventory
- Assist with music selections; and help handle file deliveries with sound designer
- Pull clips or screen capture of PAVs; for production requests, meetings, and stakeholder reviews
- Archive source files and maintain asset libraries
- Test and analyze content for quality assurance
Review all builds
- Work with the team to track bugs and feature requests in JIRA while clearly communicating updates and properly escalating concerns
- Assist in the creation of a PAV-wide DMS (digital asset management system)