Art Director or Executive Producer (creative)
Line Producer (administrative)
Paints backgrounds, layouts and any other background-related art that the production may require, ensuring style and quality of show is met.
- Meet with creative supervisor(s) to ensure color needs of show are fulfilled.
- Follow instructions of supervisor.
- Complete all color work within assigned deadlines.
- Resolve color problems with creative supervisors.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Communicate progress of work to appropriate production staff.
- Ensure all artwork is accurately backed up and stored appropriately.
- Ensure all shipping materials are prepared and ready on time.
- Be available for questions until your department’s shipment is complete.
- Review storyboard for background key color callouts.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Assist with special projects.
- Fulfill other color projects, including but not limited to color lead sheets, color script and/or color pass on storyboards.
- If applicable, scan backgrounds and adjust digitally as necessary.