Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for a Lighting/Compositing Artist. Illustration and digital painting skills are a great addition. A good generalist skillset is a big plus. Ideal candidate is approachable and a team player.
- Lighting, rendering, and compositing from Maya based on concepts sent from clients and directors.
- Digital touch-up, sweetening, and paint to finish composites as final art/illustrations.
- Able to work independently using commercial and proprietary lighting, rendering, and compositing tools.
- Able to switch gears quickly onto multiple projects.
- Assist in developing techniques to render the necessary layers with appropriate compositing software and detailed documentation.
- Take direction from the directors to establish suitable work techniques and lighting tools when needed, as well as macros for 2D and 3D software for other team members with detailed documentation explaining tools and techniques.