Nick Animation is looking for a Production Coordinator. We are creating first rate animation for all ages from pre-school through big kids with exciting opportunities across our many platforms including shorts, current series and movies.
- Creates and manages day-to-day data tracking, departmental updates
- Assists Production Supervisor with maintaining deadlines, ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met.
- Understands the department and works with Supervisor to maintain the department schedule.
- Ensures pipeline procedures are followed, and workflow is as seamless as possible from one department to the next.
- Manages the departmental meetings and calendar.
- Performs artist rounds and check-ins to determine the status of the work in the department.
- Able to communicate effectively with artists regarding timelines.
- Assists with the set up for and on-boarding of new artists.
- Handles requests made by crewmembers, Directors, Department Head, Production Management and Production Supervisor.
- Takes notes during reviews, approvals and distributes information to the department afterwards as well as follows up on action items.
- Effectively communicates with the crew via email, one-on-one meetings and during crew meetings.
- Stays abreast of issues on the floor, anticipates potential issues and elevates information appropriately to Production Supervisor.
- Able to pull up shots and models and manages technical issues during reviews and approvals. Learns the necessary computer programs and network directory system.
- Preps for reviews by building the agenda, checking the attendees, room set up.
- Understands the pipeline and where the department fits in. Has a basic knowledge of tools being used by artists in the department.
- Attend production meetings and provides departmental updates.
- Contributes information for department and production evaluations as required.
- Supports studio and production directives.
- May coordinate departmental crew meetings.