About The Brand
Nickelodeon Animation is proud of our celebrated past, but we're not resting on our Bikini Bottoms. We're always looking to the future, for both creative talent and the dedicated craftspeople that bring groundbreaking new ideas to life. Our content development is creator-driven, our work culture is collaborative, and our mentorship of new talent is second to none. But we can't do it alone. That's where you come in: Nick Wants You!
Overview and Responsibilities
- Oversee in-house and freelance storyboard artists to ensure the quality and the style of the show is maintained.
- Regularly meet with Storyboard Artists and Storyboard Revisionists to thoroughly review and revise storyboards.
- Ensure desired quality and style of show is met.
- Oversee implementation of Executive Producer and Standards’ notes into storyboards.
- Communicate with Executive producer and line producer as to the status of work progress and any problems that may arise.
- Answer questions from Storyboard Artists and Revisionists during storyboarding and revision process.
- Answer questions from Animation Directors regarding storyboards.
- Answer questions from production Staff regarding organization of designs from storyboards.
- When time allows, sit in on script meetings to offer feedback from a storyboarding perspective.
- BA/BS in Fine Arts or equivalent experience strongly desired.
- 3 – 5 years as storyboard and or director preferred.
- Must be able to work digitally with a Cintiq.
- Ability to manage the production schedule and resources.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show.
- Strong staging and composition skills.
- Strong drawing and mechanical skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed