Overview and Responsibilities
- Assist the Executive Producer in his/her daily production functions.
- Maintain Executive Producer’s schedule.
- Answer Executive Producer’s phone.
- Copy and distribute necessary production-related documents.
- Assist producers, Art Director, Post Production Supervisor and Production Manager when requested.
- Assist with weekly timesheets and paychecks.
- Order and pick up lunch for Executive Producer.
- Regularly stock supply cabinet.
- Update crew contact sheets.
- Arrange travel for producers when necessary.
- Keep key production personnel updated as to Executive Producer’s schedule.
- Help out on production wherever it’s needed.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
- Knowledge of FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
- Good time management skills; good multi-tasker.
- BA/BS preferred, or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed