Overview and Responsibilities
- Nick Animation Studio is looking for a Supervising Director for one of its animated shows! This person will work with key production personnel in overseeing storyboards and animatics.
- Manage all assignments in the Animatics department.
- Thoroughly review and revise storyboards for animatics and shipping
- Implement relevant notes.
- Communicate to appropriate key production personnel the status of work and any problems that may arise; suggest appropriate solutions to the problems.
- Supervise organization of designs from storyboards.
- Answer questions from board artists during storyboarding process, if no Storyboard Supervisor present.
- Oversee animatics and review their work for accuracy; give corrections and guidance where needed.
- Meet deadlines.
- Oversee completion of storyboard revisions.
- Ensure desired quality and style of show is met.
- Assist with special projects.
- Ability to manage the production schedule and resources.
- Thorough understanding of animation and film language and process.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work in high pressure, demanding environment.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills; good multi-tasker.
- BA/BS preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of storyboard directing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed