About The Brand
Nickelodeon Animation is proud of our celebrated past, but we're not resting on our Bikini Bottoms. We're always looking to the future, for both creative talent and the dedicated craftspeople that bring groundbreaking new ideas to life. Our content development is creator-driven, our work culture is collaborative, and our mentorship of new talent is second to none. But we can't do it alone. That's where you come in: Nick Wants You!
Overview and Responsibilities
- Art Director or Executive Producer (creative)
- Line Producer (administrative)
- Paints backgrounds, layouts and any other background-related art that the production may require, ensuring style and quality of show is met.
- Meet with creative supervisor(s) to ensure color needs of show are fulfilled.
- Follow instructions of supervisor.
- Complete all color work within assigned deadlines.
- Resolve color problems with creative supervisors.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Communicate progress of work to appropriate production staff.
- Ensure all artwork is properly backed up and stored appropriately.
- Ensure all shipping materials are prepared and ready on time.
- Be available for questions until your department’s shipment is complete.
- Review storyboard for background key color callouts.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Assist with special projects.
- Fulfill other color projects, including but not limited to color lead sheets, color script and/or color pass on storyboards.
- If applicable, scan backgrounds and adjust digitally as necessary.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show.
- Strong knowledge of color theory and lighting.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable color software and hardware.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to multitask a plus.
- Some digital color experience desired.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience highly desired.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed