About The Brand
Nickelodeon Animation is proud of our celebrated past, but we're not resting on our Bikini Bottoms. We're always looking to the future, for both creative talent and the dedicated craftspeople that bring groundbreaking new ideas to life. Our content development is creator-driven, our work culture is collaborative, and our mentorship of new talent is second to none. But we can't do it alone. That's where you come in: Nick Wants You!
Overview and Responsibilities
- Work with each Lead Character Technical Director to create rigs for characters, sets, and props.
- Character Set-up/Rigging/Weighting/Skinning.
- Implementation of new tools and techniques using Mel scripting.
- Create and enforce hierarchy and pipeline solutions.
- In depth knowledge of IK and FK systems is required.
- Great aesthetic eye for skin weights is a must.
- The Character Technical Director should have 2-4 years of industry experience in film, broadcast, and/or games (Not Mandatory).
- The ideal candidate should be a generalist, able to jump from problems to solutions in short order.
- A great "can do" attitude and open-mindedness to non-traditional solutions is essential.
- We are looking for individuals who have extensive knowledge, experience and skill sets implementing the following into a Maya production pipeline.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed