Overview and Responsibilities
- Work with each Lead Character Technical Director to create rigs for characters, sets, and props.
- Character Set-up/Rigging/Weighting/Skinning.
- Implementation of new tools and techniques using Mel scripting.
- Create and enforce hierarchy and pipeline solutions.
- In depth knowledge of IK and FK systems is required.
- Great aesthetic eye for skin weights is a must.
- The Character Technical Director should have 2-4 years of industry experience in film, broadcast, and/or games (Not Mandatory).
- The ideal candidate should be a generalist, able to jump from problems to solutions in short order.
- A great "can do" attitude and open-mindedness to non-traditional solutions is essential.
- We are looking for individuals who have extensive knowledge, experience and skill sets implementing the following into a Maya production pipeline.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed