About The Brand
Nickelodeon Animation is proud of our celebrated past, but we're not resting on our Bikini Bottoms. We're always looking to the future, for both creative talent and the dedicated craftspeople that bring groundbreaking new ideas to life. Our content development is creator-driven, our work culture is collaborative, and our mentorship of new talent is second to none. But we can't do it alone. That's where you come in: Nick Wants You!
Overview and Responsibilities
- Work with the Lead CG Character Modeler to create models for characters, character blend shapes, and character UV unwraps.
- Create high quality and detailed character assets based on show requirements.
- Includes being flexible to adapt from one modeling style to another.
- Candidate should have a fundamental knowledge of modeling both organic and hard surface characters, create rig friendly topology for the character’s needs, achieving desired aesthetics within the allowed polygon count, and efficiently translate the character from 2D to 3D.
- Aid in the research, development and implementation of methods and techniques.
- Simple knowledge of rigging, cluster creation, simple joint setup etc is a plus.
- Complete tasks within the time allotted.
- The Character Modeler should have 2-4 years of industry experience in film, broadcast, and/or games (Not Mandatory).
- The ideal candidate should be an artist who is familiar with creating characters.
- A great "can do" attitude and open-mindedness to non-traditional solutions is essential.
- We are looking for individuals who have extensive knowledge, experience and skill sets implementing the following into a Maya production pipeline.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed