About The Brand
Nickelodeon Animation is proud of our celebrated past, but we're not resting on our Bikini Bottoms. We're always looking to the future, for both creative talent and the dedicated craftspeople that bring groundbreaking new ideas to life. Our content development is creator-driven, our work culture is collaborative, and our mentorship of new talent is second to none. But we can't do it alone. That's where you come in: Nick Wants You!
Overview and Responsibilities
- Generates prop designs, special effects, lettering, schematics and any other prop-related art that the production may require, ensuring style and quality of show is met.
- Review script for props needed at handout of show.
- Complete all rough, revised and final designs necessary within assigned deadlines.
- Resolve design problems with creative supervisors.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Communicate progress of work to appropriate production staff.
- Ensure all artwork is properly backed up and stored appropriately.
- Ensure all shipping materials are prepared and ready on time.
- Be available for questions until your department’s shipment is complete.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Assist with special projects.
- If applicable, make special shadow and color indications.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show.
- Strong prop design and construction/mechanical skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to multitask a plus.
- Relevant drawing experience necessary.
- BA in Fine Arts or equivalent work experience highly desired.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed